Taylor solid teak Column 120
- FSC® (responsible forest management) solid teak
- Coordinates with other furniture in this collection
- Ready assembled
5 year Warranty
Free returns within 60 days
Delivery to your room
of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
The Taylor wall-mounted shelf unit serves as a great bathroom cabinet! Designed by Karpenter, it is a handy all-in-one that combines a mirror with a storage system. In a small bathroom, it is the ideal solution for creating a well-ordered bathroom space. The secret to the design is the mirror, which also serves as a sliding door for hiding and revealing the shelves. Also note the side shelves, which keep your toiletries close to hand.
A timeless and authentic design using FSC® teak wood, that has been sourced in compliance with international standards for sustainable forest management.
Discover the Karpenter Designer's Corner.
- Material : Teak
- Dimension : W 120 x D 15 x H 60 cm
- Weight : 21 kg
2x2 removable shelves - useful dimensions: H 17.3 x W 57 x D 8 cm behind a sliding "mirror" door
- door dimensions: H 60 x L 60 x thick 3,5 cm - mirror surface: 58 x 59.5 cm
To preserve, clean and revive the shine of your wooden furniture, we advise you to simply use a dust remover.
Learn more : our furniture maintenance guide
Delivery to your room of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
Choose a delivery method when confirming your order :
Small Parcels: (less than 35 kg)
- Delivery via Parcelforce to your door
- Driver will leave a card on delivery attempt
> Large & Heavy Items:
- 2-Man delivery into the room of choice (up to 2nd floor)
- The delivery company will contact you to book a delivery slot
- Deliveries from Monday to Friday between 8:00am-9:00pm
At Tikamoon, we’ve always had a green heart. It’s why we’ve been offering natural solid-wood furniture since 2008. While today, many claim sustainability – sometimes in a way that’s vague or unproven – we remain faithful to our values, communicating clearly and transparently.
Our sustainable development policy
Solid wood furniture
Designed to last