At Tikamoon (operated by Ticket For The Moon (TFTM) SAS, we place the utmost importance on the respect and protection of the privacy and personal data of our customers. Tikamoon will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and this privacy notice is issued in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This privacy notice will explain how we take care of your personal data when you visit the Tikamoon website and inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The controller of your personal data on the website Tikamoon.co.uk is:
TICKET FOR THE MOON (TFTM) SAS, a limited company registered in the Register of Commerce of Lille, France under number B 492 684 279, identified under the number of intra-community VAT no. FR23492684279, headquartered at Englos (59320), 4, allée du Progrès, 1er étage, Parc AREA, France. The company may be called "TFTM", “we, “us”, “our” or “Tikamoon” in this privacy notice.
How to contact us in regards to our use of your private data:
Name of the legal entity: TICKET FOR THE MOON (TFTM) SAS
E-Mail: [email protected]
Postal address : 4, allée du Progrès, 1er étage, Parc AREA, 59320 Englos, France
Tel. +44 (0)20 344 55 440
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
Collection of data:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). The personal data that we are likely to collect when you browse the site and place an order include your first and last names, your postal address, your e-mail address and your telephone number as well as technical date (IP address ... ).
- TFTM may collect your personal data when:
- You browse the pages of the site (desktop or mobile).
- You subscribe to our information feeds (Newsletter, alerts ...).
- You create your customer account ("My account" section).
- You get in touch with our brand by letter, phone, email, chat or the contact form ("Contact" section).
- You are applying for a job ("Carreers" section).
Use of data:
The collected personal data required, which are essential to the processing and management of customer orders as well as commercial relations between tikamoon.com and the customer, are marked with an asterisk in all relevant pages of the site.
- It allows TICKET FOR THE MOON to:
- Treat your questions or requests for information by email, phone or email chat.
- Manage your customer account, your shopping cart and your orders.
- Manage your deliveries, the follow-up of your orders as well as the after-sales service.
- Send you the Tikamoon Newsletter when you have subscribed to it.
- Collect your opinion on our site and our products by offering to participate in surveys or surveys, by email or by phone.
- Customize the site (mobile and desktop) according to your affinities.
- Analyze website traffic (mobile and desktop).
- Organize contests and advertising.
- Fight against fraud when paying the order.
With the exception of marketing communication for which we rely on the collection of your explicit consent, TICKET FOR THE MOON considers that the use of data listed above is needed in order to perform a contract between you and us (such as fulfilling your order). You have the right to opt out from receiving marketing materials at any time (unsubscribe via newsletter link or by sending an email to [email protected].
Once unsubscription from our newsletter has been successfully completed, your email address is removed from the mailing list.
Disclosures of your personal data:
The company TICKET FOR THE MOON is the only recipient of your personal data. Your data may nevertheless be transmitted to third-party service providers (such as delivery partner and service provider). We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- The company TICKET FOR THE MOON transfers your personal data to a third party only in the following cases:
- As part of the shipping and payment of your order.
- In case of recourse to a technical service provider to provide the requested service (for example the sending of the Tikamoon newsletter).
- As part of the collection of customer reviews
- As part of the maintenance and technical development of the website and the mobile site.
- At the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority ( such as HM Revenue & Customs or regulators) authorized by law.
- If you explicitly consent that this information is transmitted to partners (for example for advertising purposes).
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
Your legal rights on the personal data collected
- You have the following rights as a data subject under the data protection laws:
- The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you (commonly known as “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- The right to request erasure of the personal data that we hold about you (commonly known as “the right to be forgotten”). This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- The right to request restriction of processing about you. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- The right to object to processing. Where we are processing your personal data solely on the grounds that there is a legitimate interest to do so, and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground, then this enables you to challenge the processing. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Where our processing of personal data is based on your having given consent, you also have the right as a data subject to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You can exercise any of these rights by contacting: [email protected].
- In order for us to satisfy your request and to prevent identity theft, we may ask for a copy of double-sided ID. We are committed to responding within one month of receiving your completed application.
There are different types of cookies:
Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site:
- The use of these cookies allows among other things that the site tikamoon.com can offer you the following services:
- Saving your cart.
- Save your wish list and favorites.
- Backup and display of the last products consulted
- Cookies for measuring audience and statistics:
- These cookies allow us to establish statistics on the attendance of the site tikamoon.com. This information is useful to us:
- To carry out studies to adapt the content of the Site to your needs.
- To detect malfunctions and improve our quality of service.
Social media cookies and advertising cookies from partner companies
They are likely to be placed in your terminal in order to improve the interactivity of our site and to personalize the advertising offer that is addressed to you outside our site according to your centers of interests.