Senson solid teak TV unit 120 cm
- FSC® (responsible forest management) solid teak
- Pre-drilled back for cable routing
- Coordinates with other furniture in this collection
- Ready assembled
Temporarily out of stock
Receive "Ready to order" alert
5 year Warranty
Free returns within 60 days
Delivery to your room
of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
The Senson solid teak TV bench: it can be used as a multimedia unit or a low sideboard for a very stylish look, the choice is yours!
We like its "block" shape softened by a light frame, the pale golden colour of the FSC® certified wood and the great storage capacity. This very versatile piece can be used to store devices and accessories in the two compartments and large drawer, so you can see everything it contains at a glance.
The Senson solid teak TV bench is a premium piece of furniture with timeless elegance that means it looks good with other furniture, both from the Senson range or your own furniture. It is also available in a 180 cm version.
Want to find out more? Discover our Senson collection in the solid oak version... you won't be able to resist our other naturally inspired furniture either.
- Material : Teak
- Dimension : W 120 x D 47 x H 55 cm
- Weight : 45 kg
2 swing doors, each opening onto 1 compartment:
- H 24 x W 57 x D 37 cm
- back pierced to allow cables to be threaded through: 6 cm
- H 10 x W 108 x D 34 cm
- invisible runners
Treatment prior to use is recommended for this item
We offer a selection of products for protecting, maintaining and preserving your raw wood furniture.
Delivery to your room of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
Small Parcels: (less than 35 kg)
- Delivery via Parcelforce to your door
- Driver will leave a card on delivery attempt
> Large & Heavy Items:
- 2-Man delivery into the room of choice (up to 2nd floor)
- The delivery company will contact you to book a delivery slot
- Deliveries from Monday to Friday between 8:00am-9:00pm
At Tikamoon, we’ve always had a green heart. It’s why we’ve been offering natural solid-wood furniture since 2008. While today, many claim sustainability – sometimes in a way that’s vague or unproven – we remain faithful to our values, communicating clearly and transparently.
Our sustainable development policy
Solid wood furniture
Designed to last