Pampa solid teak low Console table
- FSC® (responsible forest management) solid teak
- The ethnic style revisited
- Also available in a tall version
5 year Warranty
Free returns within 60 days
Delivery to your room
of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
With its tribal style, graphic details and soft colours, the Pampa teak low console table will look great in any room in the house! Ideal in an entrance hall as a place to put small items when you arrive home, it is also perfect in the dining room or living room, as a decorative element or a stylish sideboard, depending on your needs.
The Pampa teak low console table will work equally well in a Neo Ethnic interior or combined with your existing furniture. It is made from FSC® solid teak, guaranteeing sustainable use of forests, both environmentally and socially, and is also available in a tall version.
The Pampa console table is also available in walnut.
- Material : Teak
- Dimension : W 110 x D 40 x H 50 cm
- Weight : 12.91 kg
1 lipped tray top: H: 3 x W 100 x D 38 cm
1 lower shelf: H 28 x W 85 x D 34 cm
Height of legs: 10 cm
- Instructions included
Treatment prior to use is recommended for this item
We offer a selection of products for protecting, maintaining and preserving your raw wood furniture.
You might also like
Delivery to your room of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
Small Parcels: (less than 35 kg)
- Delivery via Parcelforce to your door
- Driver will leave a card on delivery attempt
> Large & Heavy Items:
- 2-Man delivery into the room of choice (up to 2nd floor)
- The delivery company will contact you to book a delivery slot
- Deliveries from Monday to Friday between 8:00am-9:00pm
At Tikamoon, we’ve always had a green heart. It’s why we’ve been offering natural solid-wood furniture since 2008. While today, many claim sustainability – sometimes in a way that’s vague or unproven – we remain faithful to our values, communicating clearly and transparently.
Our sustainable development policy
Solid wood furniture
Designed to last