5 years Warranty
Free returns within 60 days
Delivery to your room
of choice (up to the 2nd floor)
The 80 blue stone coffee table by Etnisi: a particularly successful example of upclycling!
The top is made of Wasterial®, a new material composed of 75% secondary raw materials and in this case, blue stone dust which is a manufacturing by-product... the Etnisi coffee table gives a new life to the material!
The graphic design and rounded lines blend vintage and contemporary style, making it a piece of furniture that's easy to pair with our current collections (vintage-industrial, natural and even Scandinavian), but also with your existing decor.
The Etnisi coffee table, witness to the past of the material, now has new stories to tell... fun times with friends and family in view!
Blue stone top
type of limestone rock with similar properties to granite
The Wasterial® concept
- construction material made up of 75% blue stone waste
- the process: the material is ground and then recompressed with a resin
- the result: a compact, dense and hard-wearing material
Black metal stand
Choose a delivery method when confirming your order :
Small Parcels: (less than 35 kg)
- Delivery via Parcelforce to your door
- Driver will leave a card on delivery attempt
> Large & Heavy Items:
- 2-Man delivery into the room of choice (up to 2nd floor)
- The delivery company will contact you to book a delivery slot
- Deliveries from Monday to Friday between 8:00am-9:00pm
At Tikamoon, we’ve always had a green heart. It’s why we’ve been offering natural solid-wood furniture since 2008. While today, many claim sustainability – sometimes in a way that’s vague or unproven – we remain faithful to our values, communicating clearly and transparently.
Our sustainable development policy
Solid wood furniture
Designed to last